7 Cool Things--The Roundup
Who misses shopping for back-to-school supplies? For those of you looking for some fun additions, this collection (via My Modern Net) are sure to charm. Who doesn't want to gaze at Floral Frida on the cover of this notebook (above)? (Art by Desirée Feldmann)
Other finds of the week:
- Speaking of school, here's a fun look at some clever textbook vandalism that must've made high school all that much more bearable (via Bored Panda).
- I love these stylish women of a certain age who are killing it on Instagram (via Man Repeller).
- The tiny house movement as a solution for the affordable housing problem in Detroit. Take a look at these little gems! (via Curbed Detroit).
- Jungalow maven (and fellow L.A. girl) Justina Blakeney has a boho bold fabric line at Calico Corners.
- For the modernist interior design fan, these European hostels and dorms take me back to my days as an exchange student in Germany (but never were my housing experiences as chic as these!) (Via Remodelista).
- Nope, you're not a true Dali.